ScotCHEM has a benchtop NMR available for loan to businesses for short industrial projects.
- Offer open to businesses located in Scotland.
- Instrument available for up to 4 weeks.
- Available from April until September 2017.
- Training and support provided.
- An expert can work with you.
Instrument specifications can be found on the Nanalysis website.
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) is non-destructive, fast, and highly informative. It is an essential analytical method for chemical, material and biological science.
NMR has found application across a range of sectors and tasks:
- Food and drink
- Energy materials
- Problem solving