1 July 2020, 9.30 – 12.30 am
Due to the COVID-19 situation the conference will be held on the ZOOM platform.
Invited talks from:
- Prof Peter Skabara (University of Glasgow): Adventures with oligo- and polyfluorenes – redox-active assemblies and the beta-phase.
- Dr Karen Johnston (University of Strathclyde): Multiscale modelling of polymer thin films.
- Dr Valeria Arrighi (Heriot-Watt University): Structure of polymers by neutron scattering: cyclics, stars and nanocapsules.
- Prof Neil McKeown (University of Edinburgh): Polymers of intrinsic microporosity.
- Dr Christopher Lancefield (University of St Andrews): Unravelling lignocellulose: from lab to nature.
- Dr Richard Langrick (Invista): HyperFlowTM polyamide – from knowledge to value add.
For continued updates follow us on Twitter: @CHEMScot. For more information please contact email@example.com
Nico Bruns (UoStrath), Jennifer Garden (UoE), David Bucknall (HWU), Bernhard Schmidt (UoG), Filipe Vilela (HWU), K. H. Aaron Lau (UoStrath).