A collaboration-building workshop
Wednesday 23rd October 2019
10.30 – 18.00
The University of Aberdeen,
Bedford Road, Aberdeen AB24 3AA
An excellent opportunity to network with professionals from different disciplines and backgrounds.
Areas of Interest:
- Natural products chemistry
- Genome mining
- Synthetic biology
- Talks from industrialists, academics and funders.
- 3x £5K industry-academia seed funding call – you must attend to be eligible.
- Academic partners must be SULSA or ScotCHEM members.
- Access to £15k IBioIC industry-academia funding.
- Academic partners must be based in Scotland.
- Structured networking
- Oral presentations
- Future directions workshop
- Poster session (you may use pre-existing posters)
Prof Marcel Jaspars, The University of Aberdeen
Dr Karl Burgess, The University of Edinburgh
Prof Rebecca Goss, The University of St Andrews
Dr Scott Lilley (ScotCHEM, University of St Andrews); Dr Katherine Duncan (University of Strathclyde); Dr Steven Asiala (IBioIC); Dr William MacDonald (ScotCHEM, University of St Andrews); Dr Andrew Lawrence (University of Edinburgh); Dr Allison Jackson (University of Glasgow); Dr Hai Deng (University of Aberdeen).