A collaboration-building workshop
Wednesday 23rd October 2019
10.30 – 18.00
The University of Aberdeen,
Bedford Road, Aberdeen AB24 3AA
An excellent opportunity to network with professionals from different disciplines and backgrounds.
Areas of Interest:
- Natural products chemistry
- Genome mining
- Synthetic biology
- Talks from industrialists, academics and funders.
- 3x £5K industry-academia seed funding call – you must attend to be eligible.
- Academic partners must be SULSA or ScotCHEM members.
- Access to £15k IBioIC industry-academia funding.
- Academic partners must be based in Scotland.
- Structured networking
- Oral presentations
- Future directions workshop
- Poster session (you may use pre-existing posters)
Dr Scott Lilley (ScotCHEM, University of St Andrews); Dr Katherine Duncan (University of Strathclyde); Dr Steven Asiala (IBioIC); Dr William MacDonald (ScotCHEM, University of St Andrews); Dr Andrew Lawrence (University of Edinburgh); Dr Allison Jackson (University of Glasgow); Dr Hai Deng (University of Aberdeen).