A collaboration-building workshop
Wednesday 23rd October 2019
10.30 – 18.00
The University of Aberdeen,
Bedford Road, Aberdeen AB24 3AA
An excellent opportunity to network with professionals from different disciplines and backgrounds.
Areas of Interest:
- Natural products chemistry
- Genome mining
- Synthetic biology
- Talks from industrialists, academics and funders.
- 3x £5K industry-academia seed funding call – you must attend to be eligible.
- Academic partners must be SULSA or ScotCHEM members.
- Access to £15k IBioIC industry-academia funding.
- Academic partners must be based in Scotland.
- Structured networking
- Oral presentations
- Future directions workshop
- Poster session (you may use pre-existing posters)
Dr Scott Lilley (ScotCHEM, University of St Andrews); Dr Katherine Duncan (University of Strathclyde); Dr Steven Asiala (IBioIC); Dr William MacDonald (ScotCHEM, University of St Andrews); Dr Andrew Lawrence (University of Edinburgh); Dr Allison Jackson (University of Glasgow); Dr Hai Deng (University of Aberdeen).
Please register by completing the form below:
All places have now been allocated. If you wish to be added to our waiting list please complete the form below.
Registration closes at 17.00 on Monday 23rd September
The information you provide will be used by the organisers to send you communications about the event and opportunities in natural products, before, during and after the event.
This information will be used exclusively for this purpose and will not be shared with third-parties.
You can ask to have your details deleted at any time by contacting us here.