A ScotCHEM training opportunity with the University of Glasgow
10 and 11 June 2019
However big, however small your ideas, Research Ventures is about finding out how you can develop them into something that matters for you. We’ll cover all the areas you’d expect from an entrepreneurship course (different business models, protecting your ideas, where to get funding…the nuts and bolts) but it doesn’t stop there. In two days, we get to the heart of what it means to be an enterprising researcher. You’ll meet some inspirational people and come away with new ideas, friends and collaborators, as well as a better understanding of what motivates you and how you can transform your ideas into reality. The course and the skills you will learn from it is designed to be relevant to you now, in your research environment, as well as in the future, whether you see that as being in academia or in another kind of role.
- You must register by Friday 3rd May.
- We will cover the course fees for ScotCHEM PhD students.
- We will also reimburse travel and accommodation costs.
- Please do not book anything until you have received confirmation from us.
- There are a limited number of places on this course.
- The places will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
To register please complete the form below: