Be part of Scotland’s next generation in chemical innovation
Monday 17th June 2019
Riverside Esplanade, Dundee, DD1 4EZ
A workshop bringing together industrialists, artists and ScotCHEM’s new research leaders.
An excellent opportunity to:
- Meet Scotland’s next generation chemical science leaders
- Catalyse creativity by joining our ‘Big Ideas’ and ‘Art meets Chemistry’ break out sessions.
- Two £1k art meets chemistry commissions
- Meet industry scientists
- Meet business people and entrepreneurs
- Learn about upcoming funding opportunities
- Discuss collaboration and innovation
- You must register by Friday 14th June.
- Academic registrations are limited to ScotCHEM ECRs.
- Registration is free
- ScotCHEM will reimburse travel costs for our ECRs.
- ScotCHEM ECRs will be given a 2 minutes slot to pitch their research interests.
- Postdoctoral researchers may attend if they are actively seeking an independent position.
To register please complete the form below: